X-Spiral 2.5 Membrane Nanofiltration System
- Average permeation rate ranges between 30 (X-Spiral 2.5) and 400 (X-Spiral 8) gal/h (60-800 gal/h for solvent recovery)
- Capable of dewaxing or depigmenting between 2 (X-Spiral 2.5) and 30 (X-Spiral 8) kg of ethanol extract per hour
- Enables cold ethanol extraction at -20 °C with no decrease of product quality, increasing extraction throughput on your existing system
- Ultra-low energy dual-pump design enables incredibly efficient solvent recovery, with one-third the energy consumption of other Organic Solvent Nanofiltration (OSN) units
- Removes up to 95% of solvent after initial extraction
- Extremely flexible universal membrane housing allows use of any filter element – does not require the use of expensive proprietary membranes
- Pressures up to 1000 PSI and cross-flows between 10 (X-Spiral 2.5) and 100 (X-Spiral 8) GPM
- Low-cost of ownership: filters typically last 6-12 months ($400 to $1,400 each)
FULL-SERVICE CONSULTING, INSTALLATION, SETUP, AND TRAINING REQUIRED.
People. Process. Product: We’re backed by the best in all 3. From the very beginning, Root Sciences’ technicians provide full-service support, which includes equipment setup, assistance, and on-site training for you and your staff. Our seasoned technicians arrive at your location, ready to get started. The entire installation process is usually completed in one day, dependent on facility preparedness and machine size or complexity.
After the equipment is installed, hands-on training begins for you and your staff. Step by step, our experts guide you through each of Root Science’s detailed processes and procedures. Unlike many of our competitors, Root Sciences’ training program guides clients through the entire process by processing real cannabis or hemp (crude oil) at your location. When training is complete, your staff will have the knowledge they need for proper use and maintenance of your equipment. This allows new business clients to achieve top results… as high as 99.95% in total cannabinoids on day one in the lab.