CryoEXS 400 Ethanol Extraction System
- Throughput Capability: 400 lb per 8-hour shift
- GMP Ready: Made with cleanliness, efficiency, and reliability in mind, with tailored GMP documentation included
- The Complete Solution: Skidded, scalable system automatically performs solvent cooling, extraction, biomass desolventization, extract filtration, solvent recovery, and decarboxylation
- Reliable, Powerful Chilling: Reliable refrigeration solutions provided by industry-leading experts, trusted by companies like Tesla, BP, Apple, Coca-Cola, among others
- Modular Filtration: Negating the need for winterization, our modular and reconfigurable filtration assembly allows for flexibility, and easy maintenance, cleaning, and element replacement
- Evaporation and Decarboxylation: Efficient solvent recovery capacity at a sustained 350 liters per hour, this essential function is highly automated, enabling reliable continuous operation
- Energy Efficiency: Recaptures latent heat from cold ethanol after extraction, translating into a lower utility bill and ensuring the lowest possible cost of operation
- Materials Conveyance: Capable of integrating into an automated materials conveyance system allowing for sanitary operation with automated biomass input and product discharge
- Expert On-Site Training: Detailed Standard Operating Procedures included for operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of equipment
- Service and Maintenance: Service packages to keep equipment in top operational condition
FULL-SERVICE CONSULTING, INSTALLATION, SETUP, AND TRAINING REQUIRED.
People. Process. Product: We’re backed by the best in all 3. From the very beginning, Root Sciences’ technicians provide full-service support, which includes equipment setup, assistance, and on-site training for you and your staff. Our seasoned technicians arrive at your location, ready to get started. The entire installation process is usually completed in one day, dependent on facility preparedness and machine size or complexity.
After the equipment is installed, hands-on training begins for you and your staff. Step by step, our experts guide you through each of Root Science’s detailed processes and procedures. Unlike many of our competitors, Root Sciences’ training program guides clients through the entire process by processing real cannabis or hemp (crude oil) at your location. When training is complete, your staff will have the knowledge they need for proper use and maintenance of your equipment. This allows new business clients to achieve top results… as high as 99.95% in total cannabinoids on day one in the lab.