- Supported liquid volume: up to 50 L
- Overall dimensions: 17″ wide, 35″ tall, 18 gauge wall
- Bottom outlet: 2″ butterfly valved, sanitary, adapted to 1/2″ ID hose barb
- Top inlet (return): 2″ sanitary clamped, adapted to 1/2” ID hose barb
- Lid-mounted cover: 4″-diameter, sanitary clamped
- Thermometer: analog, 1.5″ sanitary clamped
- Sampling valve: 1.5″ sanitary clamped, adapted to 1/2” ID hose barb
- Leveling: adjustable feet
- Lid attachment: band clamp
- Mixer: magnetically coupled, reversible with digital speed control
- Wetted materials: tank body, lid, lid cover, valves, adapters, mixer body – 316 stainless steel; impeller, return lid fitting – PETG; impeller hub – 430 stainless steel; sleeve – PTFE; retaining screw – 18-8 stainless steel
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I use this storage/mixing tank for a process such as nano-emulsification, extraction, cell disruption or degassing?
Yes. Please keep in mind, however, that this tank may not be suitable for high-viscosity liquids, creams or pastes.
Q2. Can I use my own pump with this storage/mixing tank?
Yes. With this tank, you are not restricted to any specific type of pump.
Q3. Can I use this tank with you LSP-600 processor?
No. This tank is too large for the LSP-600 ultrasonic processor. It is designed to work best with our BSP-1200 and ISP-3000 units.Instructions and User Guides
BSP-1200 Peripheral Equipment Assembly Guide
ISP-3000 User Manual
ISP-3000 Peripheral Equipment Assembly Guide
There are no reviews yet.